The Power of Personal Brand Executive Coaching Guide
Tools and insights you’ll use to coach clients in discovering their authenticity, giving them the confidence to become more of who they are, and enabling them to have stronger relationships in all aspects of their life.
The personal brand executive coaching process is based on the authentic personal brand concepts developed by Karl D. Speak and first published in Be Your Own Brand, the best-selling book available in 11 languages, now available in a revised, expanded version.
Karl’s innovative work in personal brand and the concepts of authenticity and relationship alignment has benefitted thousands of individuals in 23 countries. Brand Tool Box has more than 70 certified trainers, training employees in The Power of Personal Brand and organizational alignment.
These powerful tools and coaching process are packaged exclusively for executive coaches, and internal corporate coaches and mentors.
The Executive Coaching Guide includes the tools used by Brand Tool Box-certified coaches, along with the Brand Tool Box® Personal Brand Management Tool Kit used by clients to define and manage their personal brand.
The guide includes:
- Brand Tool Box® Personal Brand Tutorial: A training module based on the powerful personal brand content used by thousands of people in Brand Tool Box® Brand Alignment Workshops to understand the power of positive perceptions and the principles of strong personal brands.
- Brand Tool Box® Personal Brand Tutorial Flashcards: Easy-to-use format to take your client through the key concepts of The Power of Personal Brand.
- Activities and guidance for working with clients to develop their personal brand platforms.
- Expert insights to assist you in analyzing a client’s assessment report of the perceptions others have of them.
- Client assignments to manage the perceptions gap and tips to coach clients in understanding their weaknesses and building on the strengths in their relationships.
- An action plan to address specific perceptions, defined by you and your client, to strengthen their brand or reposition it with targeted relationships to attain key objectives.
- Process to explore the level of alignment your clients have with their employers.
- Reference materials for additional insights into authentic personal brand.